Invest in Equipment Financing To Grow Your Company
Regardless of which industry your business is in or how large it is, having the right equipment is vital for success. Many companies risk overstretching limited funds if they purchase machinery or other devices outright, so Affinity Capital Funding offers equipment financing to provide businesses or all sizes with the equipment they need to grow and flourish.
Financing and leasing equipment is a good way to obtain the machinery your business needs because it allows you to make small monthly payments instead of overstretching your cash stores. Not only do you receive significant tax advantages, but you are also able to preserve existing credit lines. When you take advantage of equipment leasing with Affinity Capital Funding, you have access to the following benefits.
- Various payment structures available
- Little or no down payment
- No financial statement required for applications under $150,000
- Up to $500,000 for middle market equipment with more available for larger items
We offer several different programs to help companies of all sizes and types obtain the equipment they need. These programs include:
- B, C, and D programs: Companies with a poor or limited credit history can qualify for this program and receive generous terms to get the equipment they need to stay in business.
- Sale and Lease-Back programs: We will purchase the equipment your business needs and allow you to back payments to buy the equipment so you retain ownership.
- Startup programs: New companies often have trouble securing loans due to lack of revenue and credit history. We provide the financing these companies need to be successful.
- Government and Municipal programs: We offer guaranteed-lease financing to government entities, such as libraries, police stations, and fire houses.
If you need to purchase expensive machinery or technological devices for your business, consider using equipment financing with Affinity Capital Funding to obtain it. We can help you secure vital equipment without tying up all of your company’s cash.